1. Put two pieces of bread into the toaster for roasting.
2. Put a slice of pineapple on the top of a toast.
3. Spread the tuna fish then.
4. Put the other toast on the top. That’s all.
Eating the sandwich, a few thoughts stole into my mind.
1. I'm glad that I won’t need to suffer from hunger.
2. I can make a sandwich with high nutrient value via careful ingredients selection.
3. The sandwich making is simple and it will be a perfect start to teach children prepare their own foods.
4. Children can work with their parents as a team to make the sandwich and enjoy eating together. The activity strengthens the family relationship and becomes a good old memory.
5. It is parent’s duty to introduce their children cooking so that they can learn this basic survival technique and be independent.
Sounds simple, isn’t it? However, there are a large number of people in the world fail in having these thoughts realized in their life. I miss point 3 to 5. What about you? Will you let the missing go on if you can make changes from now on?
Don’t miss the healthy salad and drinks. Read for more details.
My Favorite Salad