Want to send out many blessings at Xmas in a happy and less costly way? You can cheer up many people with a Christmas angel. The DIY steps are simple.
The Christmas angel is 2-7/8” tall. This is the front view.
This is the rear side.
1. A cardboard with one side gold or silver in color (Choose whatever colors you like)
2. A die cut pattern
3. A pair of scissors or cutter
4. A string (optional, for hanging purpose)
If you want a bigger angel to carry more blessings, prepare the die cut pattern according to the measurement stated in the above photo and use photocopying to enlarge it. Of course, you can do some calculations and enlarge the angel directly while drawing out its die cut pattern.
DIY Steps of the Christmas angel:
1. Draw out the die cut pattern.
2. Apply the die cut pattern on a cardboard.
3. Cut out the angel accordingly.
4. Write your blessings at the rear side.
5. Fold the sheet to form a standing angel. (Or let it stay flat for the mailing to the distant acquaintances)
6. Add a string if you like.
Write your unique blessings in words or drawings and send out the Christmas angels to your beloved. It’s a good piece of holiday decorative item at home and at office.
When Christmas is over, don’t throw away the angels. Unfold them and store well. The flat sheet makes storage easier. You can also use the flat angel sheet as a bookmark. It’s always heart-warming to read blessings at the back, a handy remainder on having love and warmth always.
It’s worthwhile to invest on this inexpensive and easy-to-make gift. Don’t miss the golden opportunity to send love to others and yourself. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy always!
The Christmas angel is easy to make. If you want to offer others DIY items that are more sophisticated but have a limited budget only, bead jewelry in a unique gift box showcase may be a good option. Read the three articles below and learn the simple DIY processes.
Eight Reasons to Make Bead Ring and How to Diy
How to DIY Bead Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings
DIY Christmas Gift Box Showcase