A Christmas angel with blessings written inside would be a wonderful gift to your family, friends and colleagues. Let the angels cheer us up at Xmas.
This is a 2-7/8” tall Christmas angel. Front view.
And the rear view.
1. A cardboard with one side gold or silver in color
2. A die cut pattern
3. A pair of scissors or cutter
4. A string (for hanging if you like)
If you want a bigger angel, draw the die cut pattern and enlarge it with a photocopying machine. Or you can also do some calculations and enlarge it directly when drawing out the die cut pattern.
1. Draw the die cut pattern on the cardboard.
2. Cut accordingly.
3. Write your blessings at the rear side.
4. Fold the sheet to form a standing angel.
5. Add a string if you like.
Write your blessings and give the angels to others.
Feel free to use the angel decorating your home and office. When Christmas is over, do not throw away this thrifty gift. The little angel can transform to a flat sheet with a simple unfold. It is easy for storage. You can also use this angel sheet as a bookmark. Turn it over to read the blessings whenever you want to have some warmth and love.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to send love to others and yourself. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy always.
Other DIY articles you may be interested in reading: