Wake up on time is a difficult task to many people, me as well. There are several ways to cope with this issue. You can seek help from three aspects.
(Sailor Moon Alarm Clock)
1) Sleep early, have eight hours sleep and good quality sleeping. If you can have these three practices developed as a habit, it is like setting your biological clock and you are likely to wake up on time naturally.
2) No matter you can wake up naturally or not, use a powerful alarm clock.
3) Use your mobile phone as an alarm clock as well.
4) Have a bird that sings early and loud enough as your pet.
Help from others:
1) Ask your family members to shake you until you wake up.
2) If you are living alone, ask your friends to give you a morning call, ring until you wake up and answer the phone.
Once you wake up, no matter by what methods, never stick to the bed. Go to the toilet and wash your face shortly.
Sometimes people refuse to wake up not because they are tired, but because they hate going to work or school. Hence, do something to cheer up right after wake up, brush your teeth and wash your face.
1) Look at photos of something you like, such as boyfriend, favorite celebrity, beautiful scenery, or cutie animals.
2) Listen to your favorite songs, especially those with encouraging lyrics.
3) Enjoy good scents, such as the smell of fresh air, flowers and trees.
4) Eat a good breakfast and enjoy the good taste.
After trying all aforementioned method, if you still have problems in wake up, do not hesitate to get professional help.
Wake up on time and do not miss the good things in a brand new day. Have a good day.
Other time related articles you may be interested in reading: