Wake up on time is the key to be punctual to work, study and support to your family. It’s difficult, but doable if we adopt some efficient methods.
(Sailor Moon Alarm Clock)
1) Go to bed earlier and have enough sleep such as seven to eight hours in general.
2) Assign a specific time to bed and wake up, and stick to the schedule in a regular basis. This habit could set the biological clock within you.
3) Have good quality sleep. In other words, do whatever you can to minimize the disruption of a night’s sleep. For example, control the water intake to minimize the toilet visit.
4) Relax rather than getting excited before going to bed. For example, shut down the TV and computer, don’t chat with your cell phone, listen to gentle music, and stop thinking about the daily worries.
5) Use a noisy alarm clock.
6) Use the alarm clock function in your cell phone as well. Loud music or song is highly recommended.
7) Have birds as pet. Pick those that will sing in the early morning.
8) Train your dog to jump onto your bed and lick you vigorously until you wake up.
9) Do to see the doctor if you have chronic sleep disorder.
Help from others:
1) Ask other people to shake you at a set time until you wake up, and if possible, drag you out of the bed.
2) If you are living alone, ask someone to give you a morning call. Ring until you answer the call and talk to you for a few minutes to make sure you are fully wake up.
3) Commit yourself with your beloved and run a penalty scheme. For example, you have to buy that person a dinner if you don’t wake up on time.
People always like to stay in the comfort zone. The bed is so warm and comfortable, so you are reluctant to leave it. If so, promise yourself many good things to cheer yourself up. Brainwash yourself that you are going to miss a lot of splendid things if you don’t get up on time. Guarantee a good start by stimulating your senses shortly after you wake up.
1) Feast your eyes with your beloved, beautiful scenery, favorite celebrity, and cute animals.
2) Listen to your favorite songs, especially those with encouraging lyrics.
3) Smell the fresh air and the sweet flower scents.
4) Have a delicious breakfast.
Some people are reluctant to wake up because they don’t want to face the foreseeable troubles. Get back to sleep won’t make the problem disappear; therefore, it’s better to wake up on time and address the issue properly.
Some of underlying problems could be:
1) Great pressure on meeting deadlines at work
2) Bully at school
3) Boring job
4) Long working hours
5) Heavy workload at work or at school
6) Relationship problem
If the problem couldn’t be solved within a short period, learn to think positive when you wake up. Tell yourself thing is getting better day by day, and make sure you back up this belief with constructive actions.
Hope you will feel energetic after a night’s sleep and wake up on time to face all the challenges in your brand new day.
Don’t just stop at waking up on time. You can do more to improve your time management by saving more time than you imagined. Read the article below for more details.
How to Steal Time? (12 Time Management Tips)
Sometimes, efficiency is not about time saving but doing a thing at the most convenient time such as traveling young.
What is The Best Time to Travel More in One’s Life and Why?